Saturday 14 January 2017

Love shopping?

Hello there.  Hope you've managed to stay warm and dry during these last few days.  Here I am with the first of my samples from the last Claritystamp shows on Hochanda. 

 Using a 7" square of Sheena stamping card I started by masking off a panel.  I always find it best to cover the rest of the card with some copy paper.  I know from experience that if I don't, it's all too easy to end up with ink splodged somewhere it shouldn't be.  Then I stamped my first 2 handbags into position using black archival.


Cover these with post-it masks.


Then stamp and cover up again.


Repeat until you've filled the panel.  

And now you have choices:  leave the post-it masks in place while you work on the background, or...


Use masking fluid as I did, because I found the post-its kept moving. 


I used a mini blending tool to apply mustard seed, picked raspberry and mermaid lagoon distress inks.  I then removed the masking fluid and doodled a border on both sides of the panel.


All that was left to do was add my sentiment using the word chain alphabet and run round the edge with a black sharpie pen and mount onto a card blank.  Hope you like it.  I'll be back soon with another of my samples.  Till next time.  Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment