Thursday 20 February 2014

Happiness is...

The basis for this card was a simple gelli print using the Claritystamp Dotty Wave and Leafy Swirl stencils.  I then added some extra colour with Tumbled Glass and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.
 
 
I was keen to do something a bit different with this one, so I decided to cut it up into squares.  I have to say I did wonder if I was doing the right thing when I started chopping it up.  Here it is roughly laid out. 
 
 
I don't think it needed anything other than a Claritystamp sentiment, and a butterfly made from Angelina film and fibre.  And...  even though I love the effect of the tiling, I don't think I'll be rushing to repeat the exercise.  Its not that easy to mount everything to such a degree of accuracy.  Not for me anyway!  Until the next time.  Xxx
 

3 comments:

  1. You have so much patience, Barbara. It looks like a proper window that you can open. Lovely. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - it was worth the effort you put into it for sure! :-) x

    ReplyDelete